Wednesday 2 April 2014

"Breathe and drink water", they say...

Life turned around as it always did and I'm feeling much better.  I'd venture to say that I'm back to
"normal"...whatever THAT means.
YES, I feel great...save for an extra few
pounds here and there. Everywhere.  It has been months now.  Months and weeks.  Yes, I've really been feeling better.

  Funny part is that as soon as I feel like myself again, everyone else assumes that I've gone completely the other way. Now I'm no longer miserably depressed, but they think I'm flying high as a red bright summer kite!  It is really quite annoying.  Is it because they get so used to life in the other mode? Maybe it's because they're so very used to the quiet life? Whatever it is I can hardly stand it. Really it's driving me quite literally nuts!  Truly stark raving crazy (i know i know...is that what did it??)  I find it almost laughable?  It's almost claustrophobic.  Sometimes I feel suffocated.

 Usually I only hear complaints from my closest of family.  You're talking too much.  You're dancing too much.  Sleep more.  Eat less. Laugh more quietly.  Stop giggling.  Take a rest.  No, you can't go out. Tåke it down a notch.  Take it down six notches. No...we're not having friends over tonight. Stop cooking so much.. Stop shopping so much. Don't spend so much, etc.
 For me,  life starts to feel a bit stale.  Life starts to feel like that
cereal at the top of a box.  You know, that old carton that's been left
open too long in  warm summer kitchen in the moist  country air.  I start to get bored.  I start to wonder.  I start to read.  I start to write.  They start to worry. I miss Missouri.  Do I really miss New Jersey. I certainly miss Manhattan, but then again, doesn’t everyone?
 What is going on here?  How can I explain to the world that this is the real
 me.

 How can I tell them that I like to laugh and sing and dance and yell and
 giggle?
   I guess they'll never know the real me...
 Till next time.  Breathe and drink water.     Sweat.  Namaste.


No comments:

Post a Comment